As summer approaches and our attention is drawn to holidays and Ramadan, life can get a little hectic. Adding one more item to the "to-do" list can feel overwhelming, so this 1-day TRUE Leadership intensive is designed to help you check-in on how you want "to-be". We'll discuss presence and how you develop and practice it in all areas of your life. The horses will reflect your state of being and then you'll have the opportunity to experiment with all the ways you want to be at this time of the year. How do you want to feel at work? How do you want to be with your family during vacation time? And as you turn your focus to look at the second half of the year, how do you want to intentionally create your future experiences.
A day with horses is like taking a long, slow, deep breath that recharges and readies you for all of the experiences your life holds. The Presence: 1-Day TRUE Leadership Experience includes the day with horses, a delicious catered lunch and a follow-up coaching session with Kelly to help you translate your experience with the horses into practices that support you to make things happen in your life. Your experience with horses will also be captured on video and shared with you in a private forum so that you can revisit your equus experience whenever you'd like.
Presence is a group Equus Coaching™ experience and part of the TRUE Leadership program. All experiences take place on the ground. No experience with horses is necessary and there is no riding involved.
VENUE: Emirates Equestrian Centre (next to Bab Al Shams Hotel)
DATE: Sunday, 23rd April, 2017
TIMING: 7:30am - 12:30pm
PRICE: 2450 AED (includes pre-work, lunch, videography and follow-up coaching)
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- The registrations will be considered in the order of the incoming payments.
- Online transfer fees should be covered from your side please.
- CANCELLATION FEE: Due to the non-refundable nature of reserving venues for this type of work, cancellations must be done in writing one month prior to the event. 10% of the workshop fee will be applicable for all cancellations or your may transfer your place for an admin fee of 100AED. Cancellation made less than one month prior to the event is non-refundable but we will happily allocate that fee to a future event wherever possible.
- Leaving the event ahead of time does not lead to a refund of money
- Should, in the unlikely case, the workshop be cancelled from our side, we will refund the entire registration fee paid. We disclaim any responsibility for other costs.