Can you pinpoint the moment when you realized that the universe is not actually turning around you, but that you are part of a bigger picture and that perhaps there are things out of your view?
I think of that day as the day I finally started to see; the day that shifted my perspective.
As photographers, and as people, we often focus on what we want to create, what we need to do or how we are going to make it happen. That puts us right back at the center of the universe, with everything revolving around us.
Join photographer Astrid Harrisson and animal behaviorist Kelly Eide, for a weekend of Shifting Perspectives. Come and re-enter a dynamic world where you learn to see by bringing consciousness to the moment. From this new lookout point you will be able to create something extraordinary.
ARE YOU READY TO SHIFT YOUR PERSPECTIVE?
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- The registrations will be considered in the order of the incoming payments.
- Online transfer fees to be covered from your side.
- CANCELLATION FEE: Cancellations must be done in writing on or before October 30th. 10% of the workshop fee will be applicable for all cancellations, or you may transfer your place for an admin fee of 100 AED. Cancellation made October 31st or later will receive a 25% refund.
- Leaving the event ahead of time does not lead to a refund of money.
- Insurance for the duration of the workshop is your responsibility. It is your responsibility to ensure that your insurance cover is adequate for your travel needs as well as equipment.
Should, in the unlikely case, the workshop be cancelled from our side, we will refund the entire registration fee paid. We disclaim any responsibility for other costs.
MAKE PAYMENT TO:
Account name: Kelly Eide – PO BOX 72529 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Account Number: 101-10770821-01
MeBank Branch – Dubai – UAE
PO BOX 777
Swift Code: EBILAEAD
IBAN (now it is required for all transfer): AE370260001011077082101